Pet Odor Removal
Bill Mountain and his carpet cleaning work are an exemplary example of an incredible work ethic and abundant knowledge pertaining to carpet fibers, and needed cleaning solutions. His brain has a chemist’s knowledge of information that he shares and then applies. We have been happily using his services for over ten years. He even extracted red candle wax! I happily write this recommendation for him. And he travels all over to get to me in the Stroudsburg area.
Pet Odor Removal Scranton PA
It is hard to imagine life without our pets. From the moment a new pet joins the family, your household increases in love and laughter. However, pets can also require extra work. If you are finding it difficult to get rid of pet odors in your home, the odors might be deeply imbedded in your carpeting and upholstery.
Some customers think that the only way to get rid of pet odors is to replace everything, but this is not true. A professional pet odor removal company like Bill Mountain’s Thorough Clean can have your home smelling fresh again in no time!
If you have tried to remove pet odors, you know that the removal process is not always easy. However, we have developed a comprehensive cleaning system that gives proven results. You will notice a huge change in the environment of your home after just one visit from one of our trained and polite technicians.
At Bill Mountain Thorough Clean, we are proud of our reputation for excellence in our community. We offer a wide range of services, including carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, pet odor removal and tile and grout cleaning. Our popular pet odor removal service has been used by many satisfied customers, and we would love to talk with you about your specific needs. All of our technicians are fully licensed and insured, so you can feel good about letting them into your home.
Once your home smells fresh again, you can get back to the important tasks of enjoying your family members and pets.
Bill Mountain Thorough Clean has helped out Scranton folks for years and we wanted to give you some basic, easy, and helpful tips on keeping carpets healthier and lasting longer.
1) Get out spills, stains, spots immediately. The quicker you work on a stain the better you can help your carpet out. If you let it sit it will be harder to get out and if you add a ton of water it will spread the stain. Basic rule of thumb is if the stain is horrible and you are unsure of it then call us. A carpet cleaner can always help.
2) Vacuum on a regular basis. If a lot goes on in your home vacuum two to three times a week. Especially, if you have kids and animals you want to vacuum as much as possible to keep out dirt and dander.
3) To neutralize smells you can add baking soda in your vacuum bag. This will make odors go away. This is very helpful for those with animals.
We hope these few tips help out and always remember to get your carpets cleaned by a professional a couple of times a year. This will make carpet last much longer and protect it from spills and stains.
There are many great benefits to using our steam carpet cleaning service. You will find that this can greatly improve the looks of your carpets. If your carpets are looking dingy, and worn, it may be time to start thinking about our professional services to help you make your carpets look amazing again.
Many people are unaware that pollutants can become trapped by carpet in your home. Steam cleaning can help to remove these pollutants. Pollutants can create a situation in your home where you actually have more pollutants in the air. Steam cleaning can also remove pet dander, and other allergens.
Dust mites are something that you cannot see, but many homes are contaminated with dust mites that live in the carpet. A simple cleaning may not be enough to remove dust mites. Our steam cleaning services uses a high temperature of water where dust mites cannot survive.
High levels of moisture and humidity in a home can create a situation where mold can grow. Scheduling our steam cleaning service on a regular basis can prevent mold and bacteria growth deep inside the carpet. There are many situations where moisture can get onto carpet, and you want to do everything you can to remove this moisture as fast as possible.
Our steam cleaning services can help you to really take care of your carpet. Steam cleaning uses a very high temperature of water, and this can help to kill and remove many of the contaminants that can build up in your carpet.
Hello, my name is Bill Mountain. I’m the owner of Bill Mountain’s Thorough Clean, a certified professional carpet, upholstery and oriental rug cleaning business, serving homeowners and businesses in the area since 1996. My wife, Dawn and I enjoy strong ties to the community. As local residents for over twenty years, we are involved in our church, Little League, and raising our five children here.
I take great pride in my work. I am committed to providing the highest quality workmanship in carpet and upholstery care for the discriminating homeowner.
Why Choose Bill Mountain?
- Twenty years of carpet and upholstery cleaning experience
- Cleaning method approved for maunfacturers’ warranties
- All work is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Internationally certified (#38262) in carpet and upholstery cleaning, carpet repairs, color corrections and odor control by the Institute of Inspection, cleaning and Restoration (IIRC)
- IIRC Master Textile Cleaner standing
- Member in good standing with the Professional Cleaners Association (PCA)
Why Us ?
“You need a company that you can trust. We are that company. We value honesty, integrity and showing up when we say we will. The Thorough Clean promise is that we will do our absolute best to deliver a cleaner, safer home for you and your family.”